Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns Game


I was surprised to see such little improvement in the Baltimore Ravens after the bye-week. I felt hesitant about this past game against the Cleveland Browns. At the start, I felt excited. The Ravens were looking pretty good! Flacco, the offensive line, and the defense were looking really good. Though, something changed and by the end it looked like we were in limbo. This game should have been a blowout but instead it felt too close. Despite all of that, I can say the Ravens looked far more rested and all I can do is wait to see what happens next. The Ravens have a tough schedule coming up. With a 6-2 record, I think they have a better than good chance of making the play offs and if we see the Ravens we saw at the start of the Browns game, we will see a team that takes the division.

Despite the lost momentum half-way through the game this past Sunday, I think Ed Reed #20 played an excellent game. He made his 60th career interception. He’s been favoring his hurt shoulder a lot and it has affected his game in the previous weeks, but the game against the Cleveland Browns we got a reminder of why the Baltimore Ravens love Ed Reed.

I think if the Ravens can keep the good attitude and the momentum they showed us they can have in the start of the Ravens-Browns game, they’ll reach that next level that will take them to the SuperBowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment