Thursday, November 8, 2012

KEEPR NFL Legends


I have been working on a project that I am very excited about. My team and I, at Keepr Media, have created the new product that honors and celebrates legendary NFL players called the KEEPR NFL Legends. The KEEPR NFL Legends series is a premium, one-of-a-kind USB-enabled collectible that plugs into your computer and delivers select player highlights and interviews from the NFL Films Vault, iconic AP photography and comprehensive career stats. The first release includes: Mike Ditka, Franco Harris, Sonny Jurgenson, Howie Long, Joe Montana, Walter Payton, Deion Sanders, Phil Simms, Roger Staubach, and Johnny Unitas.

I still haven’t mentioned my favorite part of this piece of media. The sales of this product will actually help retired NFL players and their family. A portion of the proceeds from every KEEPR sale will be donated to the Player Care Foundation (https://www.nflplayercare.com/).

Johnny Unitas KEEPR
For my friends and followers, I’m giving you this code TOM41. Be sure to punch that code in when checking it out for free shipping. Click here to see website for details


No comments:

Post a Comment